September 29, 2006

The place where I live ...

I was just thinking that I have not put up any posts on the "where are they now?" blog for awhile, so of course no-one is going to bother even signing in. I know everyone is really busy with their own lives and work and stuff, but it would be really cool if everyone would just send in a short story about where they live and maybe a photograph. I know I would be interested to hear all about it, even if nobody else is and just because you live in Jo'burg or Alberton doesn't mean you don't have to send in something. There are loads of people out there who would love to hear about Jo'burg.
I'll start off by telling you all a bit about Dublin.

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......