September 7, 2006

Lynn Z

Lynn's Portfolio
Name: Lynn Zieseniss
When did you leave Premier? July 1998
What have you been doing since then? I arrived in the UK the 26th September 1998 and started work for a BPCS consultancy firm 5 days later. Work for them for 18 months then worked for an American company Xelus for 12 months and now work for De La Rue going for 5 years on 10 September. I am living in a terrace house which I purchased 4 and a half years ago. Have done loads of travelling and was in Dulles VA for 11 months working on a project in a print manufacture environment. Just completed managing a large project implementing IFS into a paper factory.
What country do you reside in? England, United Kingdom
Who would you love to get in contact with from Premier? Everyone
Anything else you want to tell us? NO COMMENT

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......