September 16, 2008

Email from Dave ...

No problem for me.

Not sure Kenny and Charlie will want their bare torsos splashed all over the Internet though!!! Then again depending on how they look now they may enjoy the proof of the good old days!How are you guys doing?

Thanks for all the updates and emails, I do check out the blogs whenever you send out the updates and do appreciate all you do to keep everyone informed. How's the new house coming along btw? I saw the pictures and it looks like a really nice place; I'm sure you're all a lot happier now that you are in your own place.

Aimee, Alexa and I are all doing well. Alexa is 7 months old today and it is hard to believe it has gone by so quickly. I'm still gainfully unemployed but I am in the process of setting up my own company and will be looking at doing some things on the Internet. Of course the timing might be a bit off given the state of the economy right now so we'll have to see how it all pans out.

Take care and thanks again for all the updates.
Cheers,
Dave

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......