September 9, 2008

Christmas 1994

Johan, Vic, Edith, Di & Alan Love Birds! Daryl, Mario, Riaz & Melony. Ina & Maria. Charles, Pete, Pierre, Lucia & Carol. Johan, Guim, Vic, Di & Alan. Mr TT Gwen, Bee & Carol. Vic (I think that was the Christmas party in 1992 at the Greek Taverna in Melville). Bee. Lawrence - Business as usual!

Does anyone remember the name of the restaurant, I think it was in Orange Grove, on Louis Botha Avenue (which is probably not Louis Botha anymore). - Charlie informed me it is still Louis Botha and the restaurant was called : The Radium Beer Hall

1 comment:

Rozi from Jozi said...

Charlie remembered "The Radium Beer Hall"! Thanks Charlie

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......