February 20, 2008

Congratulations Daddy Dave!

From: David Jones

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:06 PM
Subject: New Arrival

Dear Family and Friends.
I wanted to let you all know Aimee and I have been blessed with a daughter Alexa Simone Jones, born on Saturday, February 16th at 1:39 AM.
Both baby and new mommy are doing well and will be coming home on Monday, February 18th.

Formal statistics for Miss Jones are:Weight: 6lbs 6oz / 2.89kgLength: 20in / 51cmSome pictures are attached, but I will be creating an online album with the huge volume of pictures that have already been taken.


Love to you all,

Dave aka new, proud, beaming daddy!

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......