February 21, 2008

Past, Present and Future

I'm a bit confused and was wondering whether I am alone in this or not. What is so bad about remembering your past? Why do people burn bridges? I can understand if something really bad happened and you just want to put it behind you and move on, but some of the best memories I have were made at Premier, the guys were like a family to me!

I am not doing this because I am nosey and just want to gossip about people, I do this because I care about everyone who visits here - so just to put the record straight, this is for me and for everyone who wants it to be for them, if you're not interested tell me, I can handle it, if you think this is a stupid idea, tell me that too! But if you often come back to check if there is news on past members of staff then this if for you and please let me know that you enjoy visiting here.

LUMB

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......