January 2, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to all of you - Thanks as well to those of you who updated our birthday reminder, must say that June is obviously a very good month!

So hopefully we will be able to fill the blog this year with stories from all of you ... where you are what you have been up to - Paul send us some photographs of your holiday and I will put them up and you too Kenny and anyone else who went away. Even if it was a trip to Durban, I am dying for news from home and I am sure there are loads of people out there as well who are dying to hear about your trip to Bloem.

I often think about the trips I used to make when I worked at Premier, and if it wasn't for Premier I would never have known what Vredendal or Heidelberg in the Cape looked like. I often tell people that they say you should travel your own country before you travel the world and thanks to Premier I think I saw a lot of South Africa and Swaziland ... Thanks Premier for all those free holidays (and you all thought we were working ha! ha! ;-)) It's no wonder that Carol only ever sent me to one Qpac conference!

Anyway guys please send NEWZ for everyone.

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......