January 5, 2007

Dave's Christmas and New Year


So I sent an email to all the ex-prems to find out how their Christmas and New Year was and got "one" reply - (Where's Dave?, Dave's not here ... oh wait, there he is)

So Dave where did you spend Christmas?
Aliso Viejo, California.

With who?
My wife Aimee. It was our first Christmas by ourselves in 6 or 7 years which was different, but nice.

What was your favourite present?
Not sure I can say on a public forum!

What did you do for New Year?
I had a Bollywood New Year. I've started playing cricket with a group of Indian guys (think curry not red) and one of them organised a New Year's party. It was different in that the women were the ones sitting watching the guys do most of the dancing! I joined in for a couple of dances myself once I realised I wasn't going to embarrass myself!
(Dave will have to tune in to Celebrity Big Brother as Shilpa Shetty (Miss Bollywood- shouldn't that be spelt CHetty???) is one of the residents!)

Anything else you want to tell us?
Just like to wish everyone a very happy new year and I hope 2007 will be a great year for you and your families!

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......