August 30, 2009

Perth, Australia

When I joined Premier MIS, I was in the Qpac team (still not sure why it was called the Q poke team, reckon it must have something to do with Facebook) anyway, there were only two girls on the team Maria and Zelda, we were all good friends and a brilliant team. Zelda is now in Perth and the last time I saw Zelda was back in 1999, I had the privilege of spending time with Zelda in 1998 on my first trip to Oz.
It was say good to see Zellie again, we had a Braai at their house and I got to meet Reece for the first time, who is a beautiful young boy. Then on our last day, Zelda generously fetched us from the house we were renting in Freemantle and took us back to her place for dinner and then to the airport. Thank you Zelda.

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......