August 30, 2009

Jozi, South Africa

Every time we go home to SA we try and hook up with some of our friends from Premier, this time was no exception, however this time we managed to see people we don't normally see. I saw Mario for the first time since 1999 when I bumped into him while doing Y2K testing for the SABC, so it was 10 years, longer for Derrick it was the first time we met his beautiful wife Paula as well.
Trevor and Kirsten were at my Stork party back in 2003 which is the last time I saw them, it was so good to see you guys.
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie yep got to say it three times, it was good to see you also long time since we last saw you, I think it was back in 2000 when Ken & Jean came over for a holiday.
To all the other Premier friends I spoke to on Facebook or the phone sorry we did not get to see you, Karen, Melony, Maria and everyone else hopefully next time - so make a date for 2 years time. By the way we had lots of fun and catching up at Cobblestones, thanks for all coming!!!



No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......