August 7, 2007

MIS Christmas Party 1992?

It was with great surprise and delight that I got an email from Adrian tonight, Melina had passed on the URL to him and he sent me and email and loads of photographs to share with everyone, here are some taken at the "Greek Taverna" in Melville, this was our Christmas party in 1992 if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong Adrian.
At least this photo I can name almost everyone, from left to right, not sure who the first lady is, then we have Bee, Pete, Sandy, Dave, Andre and is that Lynn with the red dress on?
This one is Ed Nowasiad and a very sexy Belly dancer.



Kenny getting his award from Vic Adamini.

Okay need a bit of help here, who are the two guys to the left of Vic? Ed, with is back to the camera, Pete with a drink in his hand, Karen, Dave and not sure about the guy with the green shirt next to Ed, is that Tebo?

Johan and the belly dancer.





Gerhard and the Belly dancer.

And the last photograph is of a guy I think I gave mouth to mouth resuscitation at one stage, but for the life of me I can not remember his name ... sad! (Only kidding Derrick).

2 comments:

Pete Mathias said...

Rose,

The picture of us attempting a traditional Greek dance the lady on the left worked for Ian Gray. There were 2 Linda's and one was Linda Morton I believe not sure if this is correct surname or Linda.

Great memories and good to see pictures where I had hair.

Peter

Pete Mathias said...

Rose,

in the background of the photo of a very happy Ed with the belly dancer is Roland Burnard. I believe he joined Stannic? Not sure if anyone has any latest news on his whereabouts.

Peter

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......