November 29, 2006

The "Secret" Garden - Fourways

I am so envious that we are not going to be in SA on Sunday the 3rd of December to meet up with all the old Premier folk. I am sure whoever is going it is going to be an absolute gas, it would be interesting to hear your tales next week, so email me and I can put them up on the blog or leave a message.

Here is a link to more information about the place: http://www.restaurants.co.za/details.asp?resId=3048, it gives directions, menus and all other kinds of details. There is also another web site : http://www.dining-out.co.za/member_details-MemberID-2298.html
The address is:
16b Penguin Drive
Norscot Manor Recreation Centre
Fourways
2055

If You are attending on Sunday, please, please, please take some photos and send them to me for the blog!
Anyway Guys - have a drink for all your missing collegues and send us a text message, we will be thinking of you all.

No comments:

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......