August 31, 2006

Davey Jones - Aliso Viejo California USA


Dave & Aimee



Name: Dave Jones
When did you leave Premier? December 1993, although technically I never worked for Premier.
What have you been doing since then? Getting older it seems! Still in IT, still not enjoying it
What country to you reside in? USA, but hanker for life in SA. Still a few issues they need to work out though.
Who would you love to get in contact with from Premier? Anyone I worked with
Anything else you want to tell us? Thanks Rose for setting this up!

3 comments:

Dave Jones said...

Why am I the only whose name is in capitals???

Not so sure about the Davie too surely it should be Davey???

Cheers,
Dave

Rozi from Jozi said...

Taken into account, will change the title, yes you right Davie should be Davey like in Davey Crockett - right? I'm tired time to go to bed.

G'night
Rose

Pete Mathias said...

Hi Dave,

So good to see that winsome smile again. Unfortunately time has not been so kind to you.

Send me you contact info and I will give you a call. It would be nice to catch up.

pmathias@panexkpit.com or 832-563-9957

regards
Pete

Heaven ...

  I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......