All my photographs are in the container coming over, so watch out for all those old photos coming soon!
This blog was created for all ex-Premier milling MIS staff to keep in touch and submit stories and pictures for all your old work mates to see - so please send me news, pictures and any other interesting stories to put up, and don't forget to sign the guest book. Thanks for visiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heaven ...
I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its décor. ......
-
Guess who the ex-premier employee is in the photograph and win a week-ends accommodation! Please post your answer under the comment section ...
-
Dave & Aimee Name: Dave Jones When did you leave Premier? December 1993, although technically I never worked for Premier. What have yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment